The 7 Rules of Bible Interpretation EVERY Christian Should Know
Learning to study the Bible in-depth has never been easier!
Can You Answer Yes to Any of the Following Questions?
- Need to inject some life into your Bible studies
- Want to transform your relationship with God by going deeper into his word?
- Confused about how to apply what the Bible says?
- Tired of hearing someone else's subjective thoughts about the Bible in small group studies?
- Afraid to speak up in Bible studies for fear of sounding foolish?
- Do you lack the confidence when leading a small group study?
Go Way Beyond the Inductive Bible Study Method
This course teaches you seven (7) advanced Bible study techniques in the form of the 7 Rules of Bible Interpretation EVERY Christian Should Know.
They will take your study of the Bible to a deeper level and make you a more knowledgeable and confident student of the Bible.
You will study the following advanced Bible study rules:
- Rule #1 - Pre-existing Conditions - How does your experience, church tradition, language and culture interfere with a proper understanding of the Bible?
- Rule #2 - By the Book - Why you must complete a book study before diving in to the individual verses of any book?
- Rule #3 - Context, Context, Context - Why what comes before and after your passage may be just as important as the message of the passage?
- Rule #4 - Word Up - How doing a simple word study will open up your eyes to different parts of the Bible?
- Rule #5 - Culture Shock - How and why you must understand the Bible's culture in order to make sense of its message?
- Rule #6 - Bible Context - Why it is important to hear what other parts of the Bible say about your passage?
- Rule #7 - Application - How to apply a passage of the Bible to your everyday life
Each chapter includes:
- An introduction to each rule
- A step-by-step process to demonstrate how to use each rule
- An example of how to put a particular rule into practice using a variety of passages
- Written PDF of each lesson (to download and read on the go)
- Q & A section
Who Is This Class For?
This class is geared for anyone who has a basic concept of the Bible, but would like to take their Bible study to a different level.
- Those who have personal and regular Bible study time (or would like to begin one)
- Small group members who attend a weekly Bible study
- Sunday school members who attend a weekly class
- Sunday school teachers or small group leaders who facilitate small group Bible studies
Let us train your lay leaders with our top notch advanced Bible study course!
- Each course is complete with PDF lessons and quizzes after each module.
- Purchase the 7 Rules course for each of your Sunday School teachers, small group and Bible study leaders.
- Each student will receive a certificate after successfully completing all of the modules.
Get The Teacher's Versions of Our Course
If you have a large group you want to train yourself, we'll supply you the course materials.
- Professional Slides
- Lecture Outlines
- Lesson Plans / Guides
30-DAY UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Hi, I’m Gustavo Karakey
I am a missionary and also a professor of NT at the Biblical Seminary of Colombia in Medellín.
I have been teaching the Bible for over 15 years in seminary settings, Bible institutes as well as Sunday School classes in and outside the U.S..
My dream has always been to bring the teachings of the seminary to the local church in a way that is robust AND accessible to the busy lives of the modern Christian.
This course is helping to fulfill that goal by giving you access to the advanced Bible study tools used by seminarians and pastors worldwise.